SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is a combination of best practices and strategies to optimise the user search experience, from the organic search results to the last click to conversion on your website.
However, what you really need to understand about SEO to produce consistent and future proof results is the following:
- SEO is an acquisition channel. Should sit with the marketing team.
- Focus your SEO on the business metrics (leads, revenue, etc).
- It takes time. Google will rank only the best content + experience. That takes time to build, develop and grow.
- In the long run, it will drive the best ROI across all channels.
- SEO is not just a project, there is no end.
- Search is always evolving, so it is SEO. Keep an open mind.
- Your SEO agency, by its own, won’t solve your SEO. Hiring an SEO agency will give you more work to do, not less.
Like any other digital marketing channel, SEO has become totally data driven. Platforms such as Screaming Frog, Botify, Google Search Console, SEMRush and Google Analytics have become essential to help us collect data, generate insights and make decisions. Our approach to SEO is focused on your business goals, your challenges and opportunities.