Optimising the search experience and meeting consumer’s needs is a strategy that provides relevance to brands and sustainability to the campaign budget.
When it comes to content searches, it is always important to remember that being present on search engines does not ensure that your website or e-commerce will be shown on the first page.
You need to apply SEO (search engine optimisation) strategies that optimise your brand’s search results and make your company achieve a good online positioning, generating more leads, winning new customers and increasing sales.
- SEO is more than meta tags, links, PageRank and content: SEO is a digital marketing channel.
- The goal is always to deliver more than expected, taking into account the best ROI.
- The user experience is always taken into account, from the moment they search to the moment their need is met.
- SEO means search experience optimisation.
- Best practices are created to optimise the search experience and meet the user’s needs between the search results page (SERP) and your website.
It is also worth remembering that, like other digital marketing fronts, SEO has become totally data driven. Tools such as Screaming Frog, Botify, Google Search Console, SEMRush and Google Analytics have thus become essential to develop projects and make decisions.
Vale lembrar também que, assim como as demais frentes do marketing digital, o SEO tornou-se totalmente orientado por dados. Com isso o uso de ferramentas como Screaming Frog, Botify, Google Search Console, SEMRush e Google Analytics passou a ser primordial para o desenvolvimento de um projeto e tomada de decisão.